The Following Directions and Aural Reasoning book contains 236 questions to develop listening skills tested on the OLSAT®, CogAT®, and ITBS®. These exams explore a student’s ability to use their aural reasoning, memory, and vocabulary skills, all of which are practice in this book.
The exercises in this book are split into six sections:
- 40 Skill Builder Activities
- 30 Skill Builder Riddles
- 76 Aural Directions Questions
- 30 Treasure Map Questions
- 30 Following Directions Questions
- 30 Aural Reasoning Questions